Why Jyoti Is Unique
Maybe you’re a Long Island neighbor who’s been hearing the buzz about our new St. James studio.
Maybe you stumbled upon us by a very happy accident as you were venturing through the wide, beautiful world of the Internet.
No matter how you found us, you should feel confident about the fact that we are extremely excited to have you here.
Picture us reaching through the computer screen and giving you a huge welcome hug! If you’re looking for a positive place where you can invest time in shedding light on the parts of yourself that are already best, you’ve found your people… and we’re thrilled to meet you.
Chances are that you’ve already spent some time reading about Jyoti — and our core priorities of mindfulness, movement, and nutrition — but there’s more to us, and we’ve taken a deeper dive into our passions below. You’ll find helpful resources and more thoughts on all of these topics right here on the blog moving forward.
- Community. Life is a lot better and more fun when you surround yourself with people who embrace positivity and don’t hesitate to love others. It’s also a lot more rewarding when spent alongside those with similar goals around vitality, wellness, and centeredness. Jyoti attracts this tribe for you, so the community you need to be successful and satisfied is ready and waiting.
- Simplicity. Our schedules and circumstances are complicated enough, and there’s no reason the process of awakening your fullest self should feel messy or overwhelming. (Whoever coined the phrase “it gets worse before it gets better” obviously never met us!) In bringing together so many services and resources into a single studio space, we’ve tried to cut back on the noise that might distract you from taking care of you. Stepping into your life doesn’t need to be complicated!
- Starting small. You’d be surprised about what can ignite your confidence and excitement. A single yoga class. The knowledge of the benefits of introducing one or two nutritional items into your diet. A great, soul-fulfilling conversation. As far as we’re concerned, there’s no first step that’s too small and no progress too gradual to celebrate.
- Calling in the experts. We take a lot of pride in what we know about mindfulness, movement, and nutrition, but we’re not afraid to call in friends who can shed even more light on a topic that’s important to you. We’re committed to bringing experts into our community who can make Jyoti a fulfilling, inspiring place for all of us. We have programs for all members of your family, including your children.
- Open-mindedness. Our unique selection of services exists because we truly believe in the importance of a comprehensive journey to fulfillment that gives you the opportunity to pursue multiple avenues for physical, mental, and emotional stretching. Keeping an open mind about all of these options ensures that we can all move forward in the best possible way.
- Patience. Transformation doesn’t happen overnight, and while we’re confident that this community will give you the support and resources you need to ignite your inner light, we encourage you not to rush the experience. The rest of your life might be in a constant hurry, but we believe in letting enlightenment happen at its natural pace.
- Accountability. Workplaces and relationships are most successful when they cultivate conversations that hold each person involved accountable for their own progress. Why should your path to happiness and vitality be any different? Our community offers the loving structure you crave to help you stay focused on your personal goals. We even offer certified life coaching to help clear the path for your success and provide an accountability partner.
Featured image: rawpixel/Unsplash